Connect with us

News

Actor Tom Selleck: ‘I Would Say “F*ck You” To Anyone Who Wants Donald Trump To…’

In a meeting with Breitbart News, the legendary American actor stated:

“I’m completely sure that he is the best so far. I’m saying I like this guy.”

“He’s an answer to our problems. We need to get behind him. The Republicans need to unite behind this man. We need somebody to go in and reconstruct us in a sort of way, get us back to where we were, who we need to be.”

Then he continued with something truly remarkable:

“Donald is funny, playful, and colorful, but most of all, he is honest. When he decided to run for president, I know he did it with a true conviction to bring this country back to prosperity. He is the only one who can do it. No frills, no fuss, only candid truths.”

“I am very disappointed at the talk show hosts, also spewing out lies and propaganda against Donald. Why, I wonder?

The only thing I can think of is he represents a form of freedom none of them ever saw before, and they are bewildered about it, and frightened about it. I would say “f*ck you” to all of them. To all that are criticizing him for no reason and want him to resign for no reason. Just go to hell all of you!”

“I pray all Americans who have seen and felt the meltdown of America with the Obama years, to please fight for Donald Trump. He will not let us down. I pray for all good people to see clearly what faces us now. The right vote will save our nation.

Continue Reading
6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Donald Nevins

October 8, 2019 at 6:31 pm

“Mega Dittos & Kudos go out to you NYPD Commissioner Frank Reagan” aka. Mr. Thomas William Selleck.

2. MarieAnnette DeCoito

October 8, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Thank you Tom. I meet people every day that say he lies all the time. When I ask him what lie are you referring to all they say is he lies about everything.

We have to get behind our president and VOTE. I’m very worried that some republicans are listening to the left and are loosing faith in this president. I pray for them.

3. Linda Marshall

October 8, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Trump 2020

4. Rose Howell

October 8, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Where would the media be without our President Trump? They would have nothing to talk about b/c all they talk about now is Donald. The news is Donald Trump 🙂

5. Sharon

October 8, 2019 at 9:21 pm

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ROCKED THE CROOKED DEMOCRATS BOAT..THEY KNEE THE DAY HE WAS VOTED IN THEY HAD TROUBLE WITH HIM. HE COULDN’T BE BOUGHT!!! HE PREDICTED ABOUBT THIS COUNTRY BEFORE, HE SAID WHAT HE WOULD DO TO REPAIR THIS COUNTRY IF HE WAS PRESIDENT AND THEN WE VOTED HIM INTO OFFICE…AND HE STARTED DOING HIS REPAIR! MAD THE DEMOCRATS MAD!! THEY HATE HIM, WANT TO DESTROY HIM IN EVERYWAY…EXCEPT THOSE OF US THAT FOLLOW BOTH THE CROOKED DEMOCRATS AND FOLLOW PRESIDENT TRUMP KNOW THE TRUTH!!!

6. BJ Holmes

October 9, 2019 at 6:07 pm

They are the puppets of Soros.