Connect with us

News

Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die

In an interview published Wednesday at Metro News, actor Michael Shannon said that it’s time for Trump voters to die, especially older voters.

“There’s a lot of old people who need to realize they’ve had a nice life, and it’s time for them to move on. Because they’re the ones who go out and vote for these a**holes,” he said. “If you look at the young people, between 18 and 25, if it was up to them Hillary would have been president. No offense to the seniors out there. My mom’s a senior citizen. But if you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn, “My parents voted for Trump and I’m still not sure how to talk to them about that,” the Metro News interviewer said.

“F— ’em,” Shannon said. “You’re an orphan now. Don’t go home. Don’t go home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don’t talk to them at all. Silence speaks volumes” Prior to this, he suggested breaking the country up between Trump and Clinton voters.

“The wall isn’t between the U.S. and Mexico; the wall is between people who voted for Trump and people who didn’t. And we’ve got to do something about it. I don’t want to live in a country where people voted for Trump. I want to live in some other f—ing country. But I don’t want to run away. So we’re just going to have to bust this thing up” “Bust this thing up.” Really, Shannon?

I’ve got a better idea, Since Shannon wants me and millions of others dead, perhaps we should send a message to him that’s loud and clear: “To hell with you, Shannon. And the rest of you hatemongers in Hollywood who want us all dead” How about this, Shannon? I’m pretty sure I have a copy of Batman v. Superman somewhere in my library. How about I yank it, bust it up and toss it in the trash? Or mail the pieces back to you?

I guarantee you this, Shannon: Never again will you get a penny of my hard-earned money and never again will your face ever pollute my television.

Continue Reading
7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Mary

October 4, 2019 at 5:50 pm

I don’t know this actor. But he needs to go to HADES!

2. Bluewren

October 4, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Yes him and all his brainless indoctrinated communists how stupid is he. Just run away Shannon
    to that other country, maybe to Venezuela, you would fit in well there. Doubt they would pay you well for just memorizing lines that someone else wrote.

• Donna

October 5, 2019 at 8:58 am

I don’t even know who this Shannon person is. LOLDee

• Connie

October 5, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Who is this guy? Never heard of him. I guess he’s just another hate filled monger with no brain that the left uses as a talking head.

3. Rex

October 5, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Great idea piss off half or more of the people that watch your movies! Says a lot about you!

4. Phyllis Russell

October 5, 2019 at 5:09 pm

You shit head you are ugly and on top of that a hate monger. You are a pos.

5. Steven

October 6, 2019 at 3:08 am

Maybe the reason older voters vote Trump and the 18-25 year olds voted Hillary is wisdom comes with age and youths are idealistic dreamers that according to behavior health specialist and science has proven that before the age of approx 24 people are easily persuaded and tend to make decisions based on what they are told to do because at that age they are still figuring themselves out and do not generally make the best decisions…i mean that is the same group that was eating tide pods….and most pf that age bracket hasnt worked long enough to understand the full extent of paying taxes and earning a living and supporting a family (though that does not apply to all,some at that age are raising families successfully on their own)but after years of working and paying already high taxes and watching people that dont work receive higher tax returns than yourself and adding up how much more you could have if so much wasnt being taken from your checks you become over time less supportive of raising taxes in order to take care of people that dont work and more aware of how many people actually is taking advantage of the programs designed for those incapable of working and needs help and you get where you dont feel the desire to support the lazy or padding the pockets of political figures or supporting those that come here illegally in order to take advantage of our system and show a total lack of respect for the system that is taking care of them