Connect with us

News

Behar and McCain GONE From The View After Trump Assassination Comments

Last week while discussing the recent push by Democrats to impeach President Donald Trump, co-host of “The View” Meghan McCain and Joy Behar used very violent rhetoric to talk about the President.

On Monday, co-hosts McCain and Behar were no where to be seen on “The View” which suggests that they may have been temporarily booted from the show for the comments that were made. Although this is just speculation, it seems very ironic that the pair just happen to be missing from the show directly after the comments were made.

“I will say, if you take this kill shot, Democrats, ya better not miss,” McCain said during the show last week.

Co-host Joy Behar chimed in to agree by saying, “Yeah.”

“Ya better hit his jugular and if there’s even a finger still moving at the end of it you’re gonna ruin your chances in 2020,” McCain noted while using graphic language. “But you better do this well, if you’re gonna do it. And my faith in Democrats…”

Whoopi Goldberg jumped in to save McCain considering the co-host sounded like she wanted to kill the President.

After Goldberg chimed in, McCain immediately apologized, noting, “I don’t mean literally! I’m so sorry! Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” McCain said while stuttering. “I don’t mean…Oh my God! I mean like a metaphorical. I talk, I’m a shoo…, I’m a hunter and a shooter, I’m sorry about my metaphors. And I talk like a redneck, so sorry. But I will say, you have to, you have to, you have to definitely do this. If you’re gonna impeach him, you have to impeach him. It can’t just be proceedings that don’t end up successful. And again, please don’t take that the wrong way, that’s how I talk.”

Behar tried easing the situation by using a baseball metaphor. “If you swing you have to hit the ball,” she said to try to let McCain off the hook.

McCain has hated President Trump because of the feud between the President and her father, swamp monster John McCain.

According to a report in April, the McCain family who claims to be supporters of the GOP, have announced that they will be backing Democrat Joe Biden during the 2020 election.

The Washington Examiner reported earlier that, “sources close to both Biden’s presidential campaign and the McCains said that at some point during the White House race, McCain’s widow Cindy, 64, and daughter Meghan, 34, a host on ‘The View,’ will offer their public support in the hope of removing Trump from office in 2020.”

Featured Image Source H/T: ILoveMyFreedom

Continue Reading
11 Comments

11 Comments

1. rick

June 10, 2019 at 12:50 am

Hope this is true. And hope they spend a few years in jail. hallelujah!!!

2. Carol

June 10, 2019 at 1:08 am

One is just an IDIOT, the other found out how big a TRAITOR her dad was to our military and our country. Neither has brains enough to blow their own noses.

3. Darlene

June 10, 2019 at 1:25 am

I am so sorry for you Mega because you are as bitter as your dad was and you God don’t like ugly and what you just said was all again God so you can take that to the bank and we know you meant every word you said your dad was a Democratic and he was know good

4. Jackie Guzman

June 10, 2019 at 2:06 am

If only it were true!! Love to see Behar gone from the show!!

5. Karen Budak

June 10, 2019 at 2:07 am

Megan and Joy dislike Trump so much, they didn’t even get the chance to say how much! If the Producers had not been yelling in their ears, I am sure they would have decimated Trump to his grave in several different ways! Poor Megan Kelly said a whole lot less then these twits do daily and she was immediately destroyed! Its people like McCain & Behar that give the show a bad name because of the hate they have surging in their veins against anyone that supports Trump or of course, Trump himself! For Gods sake, the person they are spewing hate on is the Leader of Our Free Country and was elected by the People and For the people and making comments of hate just ads gasoline to the already furious fire burning in States, Cities and Towns! They both need to be fired or the View needs to be taken off the air!

6. Bill Brosnick

June 10, 2019 at 8:55 am

I am always amazed by hypocrites backtracking their comments. Rationalizing their stance with dishonorable intentions never persuades me in the least.

7. ChuckB

June 10, 2019 at 10:28 am

Hopefully this is true and they can take whoopsie with them.

8. wvweights

June 10, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Well hope they get a visit by the SS, but nothing will be done. But God forbid if one of the nuts that watch that so called show should do it, then hopefully it will come back to them and maybe something which should have been done, will be done that time. God Bless Trump and protect him from nuts like this.

9. Mark Tercsak

June 10, 2019 at 4:34 pm

John McCain , when he was in the House of Representatives and was in the minority I used to listen to him speak , late at night on the House Floor, it was on C-Span, you would have thought he was the son of Ronald Reagan.
    But then he moved on to the Senate and then in the 1990’s the Clintons came to power and Broom Hildabeast Clinton demanded the F.B.I. files aka file gate , folks the F.B.I. spies on all of us , all the time. There was a huge fight in the halls of Congress for control of these files.
    John McCain was in the back ground leading the fight because he had secrets he wanted kept burried.
    Some of those secrets made it partially to light of day were one his aircraft he was in charge of he is the aviator. Was loaded with ordnance and it exploded on the flight deck, it caused a chain reaction of explosions and fires alot of Sailors lost their lives that day and many others were injured and the Aircraft Carrier was seriously damaged.
    He was known to be a reckless aviator .
    There were legit questions on how he operated the Aircraft he was in that day when he was shot down. But there are those that say he had deeper bigger badder secrets he wanted kept burried.
    In the end he sold his sole to Broom Hildabeast Clinton. And the Demo-Nazi-Rats. Thus the Apple does not fall far from the Tree. Traitor.

10. virginia

June 10, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Meghan needs to be gone she is full of hate and tries to spread her hate

11. Ray Morales

June 11, 2019 at 2:07 am

Dear Sir/Madam, without offending any my wife was a loyal viewer of the View. She stopped after seeing so much politic being discussed during the program for it definitely showed it was bias against the elected president, though I do not agree with some actions and verbal words used at times, he still the president and should be respected. May I add that if anyone was to do this at a country with a dictatorship they will either be in jail or shot. One should hide personal feelings and should not coerce viewers or an unwilling person to use force against anyone. And they should be both terminated from the View. God bless the USA.